Wednesday, October 27, 2010

soon enough..

I've been going through hard times these few days. all the ones that i thought could always help me to go through the hard times, seems to getting further and further from me. the one that I've been expecting the most was the one who disappointed me the most. why is this happening to me. please. i really need someone or something. just to help me go through this. please. it is getting harder and harder to go through. and the things i've been keeping all alone by myself seems couldn't help anymore. i'm feeling so alone right now. not just that. im feeling how some people who had felt been abandoned before. well to those who felt been abandoned before. i felt it now. damned. i hate these feelings. i feel like crying right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment