Wednesday, October 27, 2010

again it strikes.

as i woke up this morning. which was kind of late for a GIRL. i ironed my uniform for today that took like almost half an hour. what the. and then, i get washed and get ready to asked the advisor for my venue this evening class. unfortunately, the answer that i was expecting wasn't as what i expect. my original schedule, i was free for the whole Friday. which give me the chance to go back home on thursday. but, too bad my new unexpected timetable have a class on friday. damned i hate it. i was planning to go back home this evening. and now, i have to forget my intention. just because of the stupid damned system that made my whole week sucks! and now. i'm like mourning all day just because of that. i lose my appetite. and i don't feel like talking anymore. the closest one to me seems getting further and further from me. and i just got the answer last night. he do intend to stay away from me. he said that he do still care for me. it just that he is trying to help the relation we had. i don't understand what he want from me. but if that what he wanted, then, i'll give it straight to him. don't blame me if it turns out to be the other way round of what he expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment