Saturday, November 6, 2010

love

i pick up these beautiful words somewhere just to share. feel it.

We were given: Two hands to hold. Two legs to walk. Two eyes to see. Two ears to listen. But why only one heart? Because the other was given to someone else. For us to find.
The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else


I love you, not for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. Roy Croft


As we grow older together, As we continue to change with age, There is one thing that will never change. . . I will always keep falling in love with you. Karen Clodfelder


If you love me, let me know. If not, please gently let me go


Pleasure of love lasts but a moment, Pain of love lasts a lifetime.
I dont know why they call it heartbreak. It feels like every part of my body is broken too. Chloe Woodward
Love makes time pass; time makes love pass.French Proverb
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go. Things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right. You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. Marilyn Monroe

too much already i guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment